30' Weatherproof Retracta-Belt® Crowd Control Posts
Pushing the limits for long span applications, the PM412-30 is the only post on the market with a 30' belt extension. This weatherproof stanchion reduces the cost of buying multiple stanchions to do the job of one. It includes a 30 lbs. base with Retracta-Wheel.
This rugged, outdoor-rated Retracta-Belt is built to withstand the harshest outdoor environments. The 30' belt and outdoor-rated wheel reduces setup time, and the extra-heavy 30 lbs. baseweight ensures post stability.Typical applications include:
- Airplane, bus, and cruise ship loading and passenger boarding
- Closing parking lots and parking garages
- Guarding large machinery
- Warehouse maintenance
- Other long span requirements
30' Retracta-Belt Post Features
- Outdoor-rated, heavy duty industrial product.
- Longest spanning Retracta-Belt post: one post covers the same distance as multiple other posts. Fewer posts to buy, fewer posts to setup and store.
- High-impact polycarbonate material: greatly increases durability for a long life.
- E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length.
- 30 lbs. heavy baseweight: for additional stability with large signage, especially outdoors.
- Weatherproofed baseweight: with molded rubberized floor protector.
- 10 year warranty.
New! Featuring the Retracta-Wheel Base
- Simply angle the post to conceal the wheel beneath the base.
- Transport posts easily when the wheel is exposed.
- Simply tilt the post to flip the wheel under the base.
- The wheel stores beneath the base when not in use.
- No unsightly wheels or tripping hazard when concealed.
- Standard on the PM412-30 (and all other posts with wheels).
- Total weight: 38 lbs.
- Base weight: 30 lbs.
- Belt length: 30 ft.
- Belt width: 2 in.
See "Visiontron Receiving End" product for additional mounting options!
We Also Recommend
Quick Wrap Heavy Duty 1" Wide - Yellow (1, 10 or 240 pack)
Standard D-Ring 1" x 3.5" (10 or 50 pack)
Standard D-Ring 0.5" x 2.25" (10 or 100 pack)