Wall Mount Retracta-Belt 412 Series
Wall Mount Retractable Belt Barriers for Access Control, Maintenance, and Repair
Visiontron's Retracta-Belt Wall Mount 412 Series Units are designed for a wide range of front end and back end applications. Wall Mount Retracta-Belt units can be weatherproofed for indoor or outdoor use in airports, theaters, banks, shopping malls, retail operations, and warehouses. These wall mounted retractable belt barriers restrict access for maintenance and repairs, and for closed checkout lines or warehouse aisles. The WM412 Retracta-Belt Wall Mounts offer quick setup and free up floor space.
Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Unit Features
- Universal belt end: attaches to Receiving Ends (RE), Magnetic Receiving Ends (RE-M), Retracta-Belt Posts and other manufactures' stanchions. (All sold separately)
- Fixed/removable mounting plate: mounting plate is permanently attached to a surface. 412 body slides on and off and can be "fixed" via a screw.
- Additional mounting plates: purchase extras to use one 412 body in multiple locations.
- High-impact polycarbonate construction: internal mechanism and body are now polycarbonate for long term durability.
- Extended top ridge: protects the unit during falls.
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length.
- 10 year warranty.
Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Unit Options
- Magnet mounting plate: allows a quick, nonpermanent attachment to warehouse shelving by means of a strong magnet and clip that hooks into holes or slots in most shelving units. (3/8" min. slot or hole required)
- Velcro mounting plate: velcro straps for quick and temporary installation on any column or post ranging from 1-1/2" to 5" diameter. (Longer straps available.)
- Hose clamp mounting plate: metal straps for a secure and semi-permanent connection to uprights. Standard length is adjustable from 2" to 5" diameter. Hose clamp mounts are also available in 7" to 12" diameters.
- Suction cup mounting plate: allows temporary use on glass, ceramic or metal surfaces.
- Recessed wall mount: allows for a concealed look. The stylish satin stainless steel plate hides the Retracta-Belt unit in wall to prevent people from bumping into the unit.
- Recessed wall mount with door: same features and functionality as above, but with a satin stainless door for a concealed look when the unit is not in use.
Belt End Options
- "S-hook" belt end: attaches to warehouse shelving or wraps around poles and connects to itself.
- Magnetic belt end: attaches to magnetic surfaces without a receiving end.
- Suction cup belt end: attaches to glass, ceramic or metal surfaces temporarily.
CALL US FOR CUSTOM PRINTING
We Also Recommend
Quick Wrap Heavy Duty 1" Wide - Yellow (1, 10 or 240 pack)
Standard D-Ring 1" x 3.5" (10 or 50 pack)
Standard D-Ring 0.5" x 2.25" (10 or 100 pack)